Friday, February 20, 2009

I am finally on facebook!

After i finally got around to making a blogspot, all my friends kept saying, "you should make a facebook, you have to be on facebook, everybody is on it", so....I am now venturing into cyberworld even deeper and have made my facebook page!! It has been great! I have found so many of my old high school friends and extended family! It's great to see what they are up to and see their families! I do feel kind of sad at the same time, I was one of the first (actually I was the second one out of my whole graduating class) to get married and start a family but now I feel like everyone has passed me and left me in the dust. Most of them have at least 3 kids some even up to 5 or 6. I really wanted a bigger family and I'm just not sure anymore if i will ever have the opportunity again to have another baby! I guess if you counted all the babies I've lost, I'd equal or even pass them all up. Life sometimes doesn't always work the way we really wish it could! But, I am so excited to be able to catch up with all of my friends and reconnect again across the miles!!! so if you are on facebook, look me up... Sharla Johnson Warner!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers